Friday, August 25, 2017

nursing students who need to cite a legal document in APA style

I've started to get questions on "how do I cite this legal document/material" and it looks like other people have, too.

Here are some tips
  • We don't set up or proofread citations for legal materials
  • APA manual on legal materials p. 417+ gives general guidelines and a few examples
  • There are many more example citations online: from Cornell Law LibraryCSU Stanislaus, etc.
I've been looking at chat transcripts to prepare for the health sciences training session in September, and I have to say great job on responses to legal citation questions!

Feel free to refer nursing students to me: laleinin@uncg.edu or appointment scheduler link.

Thanks,
Lea (Health Sciences Librarian)

No comments:

Post a Comment